Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trimming the Tree

On Saturday, Kali helped me put the tree up and decorate. Conner started out helping us but when his friend knocked on the door he was finished. Kali loves to help me every year. She's a big help. We decided to put the tree on our end table so Sophie wouldn't be able to reach the ornaments. I used bungee cords to secure it under the tree skirt so in case Sophie tried to get one down it wouldn't fall on top of her.

On Sunday Conner and Kali had a great time stacking the empty present boxes. I love it when they play together so nicely. The spent at least an hour stacking the boxes and then knocking them down.

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Great idea to put the tree on an end table. Madison has been so good about staying away from the tree...I'm so suprised. I have some boxes too and it's Mads favorite toy right now. Don't you just love the holidays?