Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Jimmy and I were both blessed with wonderful mothers. Here are some words we thought of to discribe them.
Mom(s), we hope you both enjoy your day and thanks for all the love you give us, the time you spent teaching us about the gospel and the examples you are for us and our kids. We both have great memories of our Mom's and wish we lived closer so we could spend some time with you today!





(Lynette)
M- Makes the best pies, rolls & bread
O- Organized
T- Testimony
H- Hard worker
E- Enjoys spending time with family
R- Raised 6 kids!


















(Joan)
M- Makes life fun
O- Owl (a night one)
T- Tennis player (a great one)
H- Heart of gold
E- Enjoys family gatherings
R- Raised 6 kids!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! You totally have your mom's eyes and smile!!! So glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch better!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Hey angela

Ya our plans have kind of changed, I dont think Ryan is going to come to Utah anymore so I get done this friday with school and then I was going to go to Idaho. Ryan is going to New York from 16-21 so I am going to wait until he gets back from NY to fly out to Texas. sometime in their i need to get all of our stuff packed and shipped out. So anyways that was long, ya i would love to see everyone before I left maybe this weekend or when I come back to Utah before I fly to texas. So call me.

Jess said...

Hey Ang-I'm doing a little contest on my blog and I think you should enter. Check it out!!