Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun!

We are in Oregon for Christmas and having a great time. Jimmy's sister, Jen, and her family are here from Texas. It's a full house with more family expected to arrive in the next couple days. I got some Memory Mixer disks for Christmas so I have been making some digital scrapbook pages today. I love the digital part because there is no mess involved and no running to Roberts when I run out of scrapbook paper. (I am a beginner at this so I am hoping the more familiar I get with my new program the better my pages will look.) I am going to post the pages I got done and call this a day.





2 comments:

Camile said...

Cute digital scrapbooking!! You'll have to show me how. We wish you were here! Are you still planning on coming?

Lacey said...

That's awesome!! I love digital scrapbooking, but I still do the regular too! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I didn't see you at church today...are you still away?