Monday, March 24, 2008

Gross, what's on the floor??

O.K. I thought I had better write this down before I forget about it. When asked about a most embarrassing moment, I usually have trouble remembering something that is recent.


Yesterday while in sacrament meeting I found a Zone Bar (protein bar) in my church bag. It had been about 5 hours since I had eaten and I've been trying to eat small meals about ever three hours. (this helps so I'm not ravenous and have no self control when I go to eat) Anyway, I decided the best thing to do would be to eat it in a bathroom stall after sacrament meeting. So I am in the stall eating and a couple ladies from the ward are right outside the stall talking. All of the sudden a chunk of my zone bar fell and rolled right under the stall. It looked just like a piece of poo. I didn't know if I should hurry and reach my hand underneath the door and grab it- they would for sure see my hand and think it was gross that I would pick up poo with my bare hand but if I used toilet paper then it for sure would seem like it was poo. Anyway, I waited there until they finally left and hoped they weren't waiting outside the door to see who the poop lady was.
Here's a picture of what the zone bar looked like. Tell me if you would think it was poo if it came rolling towards you in the bathroom.


2 comments:

Sheree said...

That is so hilarious! I got a good laugh out of that one. I wonder what they were thinking. Maybe they staked you out and were waiting outside the door. :)

Lacey said...

Too Funny! It's a possiblity that I would think that!