Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!

This last weekend, Gina, Steph and I headed out from Utah to meet my parents, and my two sisters that live in Idaho. It's the first time we've ever had a weekend together without kids- since we were kids. My sister's best friend, April, flew in from Arizona to see her and it was fun getting to know her too. We stayed up late every night, got up early (around 8), worked-out, hot tubbed, ate and did TONZ of shopping. We were going to do a do it ourselves spa night but ran out of time. We'll definitely need to fit that in next time! We ended the weekend going to a random ward for Sacrament Meeting and it ended up being one of the very best fast and testimony meetings I've ever been to.





3 comments:

Sheree said...

Cute! That sounds like so much fun, I can't wait for my sister's trip in a few weeks.

(I love that catchy Jitterbug song--I just want to sit and listen to your blog)

Camile said...

I'm so glad we were able to do that! Next time we'll have to do some better planning though, don't you think? But, it was still so fun and we'll have to do it again next year!

Lacey said...

What a fun trip! Oh, that is such a long drive. You're a trooper. You look great!