Monday, September 22, 2008

UFO (unidentified floating object)

Last night, Jimmy was pouring a glass of milk to eat with his pumpkin bar. The gallon of milk was getting close to being gone and that's when he spotted it. A paper towel had been stuffed inside the milk carton. This isn't Sophie first offence of putting something inside the milk. I don't know how she does it with out anyone seeing her. Last week, as I was pouring the last of the milk a little sticker came out. So now I am off to the store to get some more milk- but that didn't stop me from giving the kids some napkin milk with their cereal this morning.

5 comments:

Camile said...

Their little minds are just so funny! What is she thinking about when she puts a napkin in the milk? I really wonder what Ellie is thinking a lot of the time - she does some interesting things. Too funny! What if Sophie's been putting other things in there - like things that would dissolve in the milk! I think I'll bring my own gallon when we come to visit! :-)

Kar said...

That is so funny! Who would think of stuffing something inside a milk carton? That is so cute!

Lacey said...

what a stinker!

anjie said...

That is a cute story. I'll be sure not to mention it to my kids, it would give them bad ideas.

You're the second person to tell me they have the same table. Funny.

One of my children did pass away. Isaac. You can read more about him by clicking the "isaac's site" on the right of my blog. It is his picture in my header. He would be 6 now. I have Brad,8, Aubryn,3(4 in Nov), Reagan,2, and Rylan,6 weeks today. Whoowee, I'm tiered.

Sheree said...

Yes, we've had that issue here too. Miles especially loved to stuff shredded cheese in the milk. And rocks. I got frustrated one time when he put a rock in there, so he dumped out the gallon and comes to me all enthusiastically, "mommy, I got the rock out!"

Ugh. They are just funny at that age! Glad my kids are not the only ones!