Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome Aubree!

On Thurs. my little sister, Camile, had her baby. We got to go see her last night and she is such a little cutie! I always forget how tiny newborns are! My parents are there helping and Aaron has had off work but today Aaron goes back to work and tomorrow my folks are leaving. I always hate it when everyone leaves and the new life starts without any help. She also has a 4 yr old and 3 yr old (girls) so her hands will be full. She is a great mommy though and I know she'll do great. I forgot to take my camera yesterday so here's a link to her blog for some pictures http://aaronandcamile.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

anjie said...

She's a cutie. 3 girls!

What digital scrapbook program do you use? Do you like it?

By the way, our backs are fine now. Just needed to adjust, I guess.

Camile said...

Thanks Ang! I'm glad you guys were able to come see her yesterday. I'm really nervous for tomorrow to come...today was a really hard day with the girls even with Mom and Dad here. Although, I think they try to get away with more when Mom and Dad are here, so maybe things won't be so bad (crossing fingers).

Kar said...

Oh, I hate when Ben has to go back to work after we've had a baby. And when my mom had to leave after visiting for a week. Total panic attack on my part. It's just a hard, overwhelming time.