Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sophie's Wardrobe

Sophie is so silly when it comes to clothes. She has three things she likes to wear- her purple pajamas with the flower, her red velvet Christmas dress and her swimsuit. Her pajamas and her velvet dress are both long sleeve and meant for cold weather but she still sports them in the summer. Her swimsuit seems more normal to wear now although it has nothing to do with her actually getting wet. It also seems like she has a constant weggie as she is wearing it. The only time she is not wearing one of these things is when we go to church or when I take her out of the house with me somewhere (lately I haven't been doing that much). Usually, the minute we get home she wants to change back into one of her 3 favorites. I hid the red velvet dress from her up in her closet, it's been out of site for weeks, somehow today it reappeared though! Dang it!

2 comments:

Camile said...

Isn't it so funny what they think is cute and what they want to wear? Ellie picks out the most interesting outfits and she thinks they are so pretty!

It was good to see you this last Sunday! You should just post the recipe for the breakfast casserole. Otherwise, I'll be giving you a call soon!

Hopefully our pool will be opening soon, it would be fun if you came over to go swimming with us (although I'm not sure how it would work with the babes).
Love ya!

Kar said...

That is so funny. Sadie is very particular about what she wears, too. She insists upon wearing her hot fleece pants as often as she can. Sigh. I figure that she doesn't get many choices - I might as well let her choose what she wears. I laughed when you said that Sophie has a constant wedgie. How funny.