Monday, June 1, 2009

Love is in the Air

This summer we have a couple of family weddings. My little sis, Steph, is getting married this Saturday to Bryant. On Thursday, we have her bridal shower. I can't believe it's getting this close! Time sure has flown by these past few months. We sure like Bryant a lot. Steph was recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Bryant has been so supportive and loving to her. I know he'll take good care of her and she'll take care of him too. We are looking forward to the new addition to the family! Now I just need to find a black skirt and top (dresses aren't so great for nursing)- that will be a project for the week. I also have my sister from Idaho coming to stay with her 6 kids for 5 days so I need to figure out meals and get the house all ready.


Here's the invitation I made for Steph-

Jimmy's, younger brother, Jason is also getting married in August. We've enjoyed getting to know Kassie and her daughter Arianna (6 years old). They got set up by Jimmy's aunt and the rest is history. We are so happy for them and look forward to adding Kassie & Ari to the family! I am going to be doing their flowers for the wedding (which I love to do)- I just hope my two littlest ones will be supportive of the time it will take to do that.

Here's the invitation I made for them-

4 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

I love the invitations you designed--they are classy looking! I do think its funny that you put the person related to you first on each one! (Opposed to the man's name always first or the woman's.) Did you make Steph's bridal shower invite too? That one is cute too!

Kar said...

Look at you, making invitations and doing flowers for weddings!!! So do you order the flowers in, and then arrange them yourself? How fun! Steph looks so cute. I'm so sorry she has rheumatoid arthritis. My grandma had that for years, and it was really a hard thing for her.

Cecily R said...

Those invites look AMAZING! What a great talent you have!

Kimberly Davis said...

Love the invitations - I didn't know you did flowers too - Your sooo talented!!!!!