Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jimmy's 34th Birthday!

Jimmy's birthday was this week and we started celebrating on Sat. We got a babysitter and went to the mall to look for some shoes for Jimmy. He didn't find any he wanted. Then we got a bite to eat & went to the movie I am Legend. Intense show! Camile and Aaron prepared us by telling us how scared they were when they saw it. When we were in bed that night, we have a couple small windows by our bed that are up high and the blinds weren't closed. Jimmy wanted me to close the blinds because he was still freaked out from the show and I was too scared to get out of bed. So we slept with them opened. It's so funny how shows can do that to you!

On Monday, Jimmy and I went to Park City to have lunch and hunt for shoes at the Nike Outlet. He found a pair of basketball and running shoes that he got. That night, we had the party with the kids and he had a basketball game that he took Conner to.

Here are some pictures of the festivities on Mon. night and some other pictures I found that I like of Jimmy. I'm thankful for Jimmy and the hard worker that he is. I love the way his eyes light up when he looks at our kids. He is such a great husband and terrific daddy to our babies!





3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Were you wearing your bball shoes at church basketball last night? I love Park City! It's a nice getaway just 45 minutes away. I'm glad you had a great time!

Sheree said...

Cute header! I love it. And you got those scrapbook pages done quick! Wow, I am impressed! Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Camile said...

Happy Birthday to Jimmy. We're so grateful to have him in our family!

Cute scrapbook pages! I am able to print my smilebox pages, but I'm just not sure how to do it.