Monday, August 18, 2008

Lagoon & School Started!






On Friday, we took the kids to Lagoon and met our friends the Fishers there. The kids went on all the rides and Jimmy and I took turns being with Sophie and taking her around. She loved the train ride to see the animals, the Merry-Go-Round, the Dragon roller-coaster, and the Lazy River. Conner and Kali loved going on the big rides. Wicked was Conner's favorite and Kali really like the Wild Mouse. She was laughing the whole time- probably because I was screaming. There weren't long lines and it wasn't too hot of a day. At night it got windy so we left earlier than we would have. The best part was just hanging out as a family and watching the kids have a great time. (Liked the rides too)


The school year started today. The summer went by so fast. Conner started 4th grade and Kali is in 3rd. I can't believe they are getting so old. Sophie is not sure what to do with it so quiet around here. We'll miss them when they are gone during the day. I am looking forward to organizing and getting things ready for fall. I am ready for things to cool down- and start cooking again. (I love cooking in the Fall)

5 comments:

Camile said...

How appropriate that you went to "Spoon Me" for an anniversary outing!! ha ha! I'm also soooo excited for the weather to cool down and for us to be able to continue doing fun stuff together. I can't believe school has started already. love ya!

Kar said...

Yummmm. I love cooking in the fall, too. Such a fun time of year. How great you got to go to Lagoon! And I can't believe your kids are in 3rd and 4th grade!!

Unknown said...

We do need to get together! I would love to do lunch or meet at the park. Sofie and Parker are in the same nursery. They have sized each other up a couple of times over toys...I am in there all the time, I wish he would stay in there without me :)

Lacey said...

You really look great Ang. Looks like a very fun day at Lagoon. Party Animals!!

Jess said...

YOur kids look so cute on their first day of school. I'll have to get some of your fall recipes....I cook alot, but always the same boring things.