Friday, April 10, 2009

Kali's Kreative Korner

Today Kali and I started a blog for her. She is always doing cute little projects and taking pictures of things she does. I thought it would be a great way for her to keep track of the things she's done (they end up in the garbage usually) and I'm hoping she'll also do some journaling in it also. I'm thinking I'll make a book out of it yearly or something on her birthday or Christmas. Does anyone know a good place to get your blog bound in a book? I will probably make it private here soon so if you'd like to be invited to read it leave a comment on her blog and I'll invite you. She'd love some comments- she is really excited about it.

www.kalister21.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Cecily R said...

Ang, she is so CUTE!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

That is such a smart idea because you can't keep everything they make but with this you could. Love it! I think I just might do something like that for my kids when they get a little older.

Sharlynn said...

blurb.com is a great place that you can convert your blog to a book. They have good prices too. You should check them out.

Kar said...

I was just going to say that April Jones has hers made into books at blurb.com, but Sharlynn beat me to the punch. This is something I'm interested in doing for my blog, too. Maybe. I'm still thinking about it. :) Kali is so cute. She reminds me a lot of you at that age.

Nicole said...

blurb.com! But I see someone's already mentioned that. And what a GREAT idea for her to keep track of her projects!