Friday, May 22, 2009

Champion

Yesterday, Conner came home from school so excited. They had a spelling bee with a few of the 4th grade classes and Conner WON! His winning word was Pennsylvania after a boy misspelled exceeded. Way to go Conner- so happy for you!

My friend Dina, who home schools, wrote about spelling in a recent post on her blog. Check it out for some fun spelling ideas. http://inspireyourkids.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-do-you-spell-inspire.html

Here's a cute picture my mom took of Conner when he was out the door for Scouts.

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

He is so stinkin' CUTE!!

Camile said...

Way to go Conner!!!

I'm pretty sure I didn't know how to spell Pennsylvania when I was 10!

Normally I would say that Conner is a mini-Jimmy, but I think he looks like Ryan in that picture. Cute.

Kar said...

What a smart little man! I have such a hard time spelling verbally. I can write it down, no prob. But verbalizing it is so tough for me. I did really badly at spelling bees. And how handsome he is.

The Hansen Family said...

So fun! Jimmy, he looks so much like you!