Sunday, July 5, 2009

S'mores Cupcakes


For Father's Day, the Relief Society puts up a treat buffet for the men to enjoy during priesthood. This year, I made s'mores cupcakes and they were so yummy and a great way to enjoy s'mores without smelling like campfire.


S'mores Cupcakes


1 yellow cake mix (follow directions on box)

1 c. crushed graham crackers added to batter

1 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 Hershey bar

put into cupcake tins and bake as directed on box

Ice with a jar of marshmallow cream when cooled and dip in a bowl of the mini chocolate chips. Poke a small section of a Hershey bar in each. (I put two teddy grahams on top of a cupcake and it looked really cute but more kiddish so I didn't do it to the rest and I ate that one)

If your not going to eat them right away, put them in the fridge so the marshmallow cream doesn't melt.

4 comments:

Kar said...

Oh, baby, those look excellent! Thanks for sharing recipes! I'm always looking for new recipes.

Nicole said...

Angela! Your little baby boy is SO adorable and those cupcakes sound like they're to die for. I'll put that one on the schedule for the next dessert! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly Davis said...

That's a fun idea...love the recipe!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Ang,

I changed my blog address to www.janelogden.blogspot.com These cupcakes sure do look yummy!