Saturday, July 4, 2009

Spooning

When we were in Bear Lake last week, Conner stubbed his toe in packed down sand while playing football. After it didn't feel better and was bruised and swollen we took him in to the Dr. when we got home. Sure enough he had broken it. So he has a orthopedic shoe that he runs around it (he is getting around great and tries to still do as much as he can).

A few mornings ago, I saw he was laying in his bed awake. So I walked in his room and asked him how his toe was feeling. He said good then said, "Is Scotty still sleeping?" When I told him yeah, he then said. "Will you cuddle with me for a minute?" So of course I cuddled right up to him and wondered how much longer until he'll think he's too old for that. I need to take advantage of it as long as I can. He is so sweet and I don't want him to get any older. I look at Scotty, who at moments looks so much like Conner to me, and think how fast it's gone since Conner was an infant. Time goes by so fast!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Ouch, poor kid. I broke a toe once - not fun. How sweet that he still wants to cuddle with his mommy. You're right - time goes by too quickly.

Camile said...

That's so cool that he wanted you to cuddle with him! What a sweet guy!