Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Dozen Years

Well, our anniversary is past and gone but I wanted to post this picture I took. Jimmy and I were introduced to the game Bananagrams a couple months ago and we've had fun playing each other. It's like a speed scrabble game where you try and use up all your letters the fastest. Anyway, I made a little crossword with words that describe being married to Jimmy for the last 12 years!

We went to Olive Garden and had dinner while we took turns holding Scotty. Then we went to Paradise Bakery and got some cookies to take home. (they were closing so they gave us a deal)


I am looking forward to another year with my best friend!

4 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Peter said...

Congratulations on your anniversary :)

I hope you don't mind, but I noticed you mentioned Speed Scrabble, and wanted to point out that you can play Speed Scrabble online.

I hope you'll try it out. Not sure if ERRR will be accepted as a word though... ;)

The Hansen Family said...

Congrats, again!

Kar said...

Congrats, Ang! Can you believe how old we're getting?? I love the Olive Garden. Yum.