Saturday, September 19, 2009

School, Football, Soccer & Amy

Conner and Kali on their first days of 4th & 5th grade! I just want them to quit growing and just stay in Elementary School. The school year zipped by last year and I remember taking a picture of them on their bikes like it was yesterday. Sophie started preschool last week and this is her on her first day. She gets to go with her little best friend, Ava, so she hasn't had a hard time adjusting.


Sophie has gotten a lot of park time these last few weeks. Kali & Conner have soccer and football games on Tues, Wed, and all day Sat. So if there is a park close by the field that's where Sophie
wants to be. Scotty does good at the games and seems to enjoy the action on the field. We have friends on all their teams so it's fun for me to go and watch too. Since Scotty's birth, I just don't get out too much during the day so it's a good way for me to get fresh air and some adult conversations.
It sure has been busy though. We have games and practices every night of the week. Put on top of that homework, Scouts, Activity Days, piano (Kali), choir (Kali), and a new pet Guinea pig, Amy. Jimmy is also helping coach both soccer and football so that has added to the craziness. As much as I'm loving watching the kids play, I'll be relieved to have our nights back and our Saturdays at home. Then I guess it will be time for basketball and indoor soccer season though so I guess life stays busy.

2 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

Your kids are getting so old! It sounds like they are very busy too. :-) Its a busy life, but a good one, enjoy it!

Kar said...

Wow; things get wilder the older the kids get, huh? For now, Dylan isn't in any sports (we can't afford). But maybe that's a good thing. I would be so stressed out!!