Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shrinking Mama of 4

So a couple of months ago, I decided to join Weight Watchers. So by combining following that program and working out, I've lost 12.5 pounds. It's been slow but I'm heading in the right direction. That is partly to blame for my lack of blogging. It seems like between having a new baby, trying to keep up on house work, and working out everyday, I have hardly any time left for blogging. I get so far behind reading everyone's blogs that it takes me forever to catch up. (sorry for no comments anymore when I read your blogs- I love hearing what everyone is up to though) I do think blogging is important though and I need to recommit to posting again. It's like my journal and my family loves to read through it.

3 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!! It takes a lot of effort for me to lose weight so I can imagine it has cut into your "blogging time". Keep up the good work though!

P.S. I changed my blog address to: www.janelogden.blogspot.com, please make a note of it!

Kar said...

Wow, congrats!! It is so, so, so hard to lose weight. I've wanted to join Weight Watchers for forever. Maybe someday. And good for you for actually having a life! I blog way too much. I do it when I don't feel like cleaning my house. Which is often. :)

Camile said...

Way to go on the shrinking!! You are such a dedicated person - I'm sure you'll just keep shrinking.