Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kali's Poem




I'm a Good Friend

Friends do many things together
Friends sit and talk with each other
Friends write to each other
Friends play games
Friends sing together
Friends share their snacks
Friends take walks together
Friends make silly faces
Friends can sit and be very quiet
Friends call on the phone just to say hi
Friends make each other smile
To be a friend, you just need to be you.
What do you do to be a good Friend?

Love, Kali




I kept seeing this little folded up piece of paper that Kali wrote this poem on and I've been meaning to post it for awhile. On the front of the paper it says to: Webkinz. I think she does such a good job describing a friend. I hope Kali always has good friends like she does now. I think back to elementary school, Jr. High and High School and what great friends I had. What an important role friends played in my growing up years.

4 comments:

anjie said...

Love the new header. Your kids are so cute, and all have their own look.

Your daughter is talented!

Nicole said...

Adorable little poem...so fun to find your kids imagination all layed out on paper. And your new hair looks AWESOME! It really does suit you.

Kar said...

What a cute little poem. Did she write it for school, or just for fun?

Angela said...

She just wrote it for fun. She is always writing something- stories and newspaper articles. She has quite the imagination.