Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun with the Fam

Last week was my 'lil sister, Camile's, bday. She is almost ready to have her baby so I went to her place the day before her birthday to watch her girls while she went to the Dr. Sophie gets so excited to hang out with her cousins, Carlie and Ellie. Then we went out to eat at the Gateway and met Steph there. (Aaron watched the girls while we were gone) It was so fun to hang out with my sisters. We don't get together enough.

On Fri. we went to Bear Lake for the night. We are going to have our Atkin Reunion there this summer so we went to go check out the place we are staying at. It is less than a year old, has 10 master bedrooms and lots of fun things to do inside. We sang some Karaoke, watched part of a movie (while we ate our Cafe Rio), played Guitar Hero, played pool, air hockey, & the kids took a bath all together in their swimsuits. It was a quick trip but it was fun to hang out in such a huge house and have it all to ourselves. We are looking forward to this summer and seeing all the Atkin clan.

6 comments:

Camile said...

I love that picture of the girls at the top! Sophie's expression is so cute - like, "I'm not sure about this". I need to do Ellie's hair in messy pigtails - you made it look so cute!

So, I'm curious to know how much that cabin at Bear Lake rents for. I think we need to do a planned family reunion on our side of the family. We just need to assign someone the job of planning....NOT IT!!!

p.s. what e-mail address do you use for blogging? We're going private...sometime.

Kar said...

Wow - what a luxurious place to stay! You will have a ball at the reunion! And you girls look so cute with your little preggo bellies.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Looks like fun!! We have gone to Bear Lake the last three summers. It is a blast! I love hanging out with sisters. You all look a lot alike! Congrats on another boy!

Janel Ruzzi said...

It looks like your family had fun on the quick trip to Bear Lake! Cute pictures!

Kami Banks said...

so fun to hear from you. I am glad there is hope that I will be feeling better. Also congrats that you are having a boy. If we had a boy we would even things out as well. We will find out in April. Your kids are so cute. I will have to add you to my blog list so I can keep track of you guys. Loves Kami

Lacey said...

Bear Lake is so much fun! That would make a great place for a reunion.