Friday, January 9, 2009

Ultrasound today!

So I went in for my big ultrasound today! I'm 22 weeks along- I'm measuring at 22 weeks 2 days and the baby weighs 1.1 lb. The big news though is we are going to balance out our family with another BOY! We thought is was going to be a girl. I guess I should say I thought, Jimmy kept his mind set that it was a boy. I went into my Dr. apt in Dec and he did a ultrasound with his old, fuzzy machine and to him it looked like a girl. So I've been thinking girl names and preparing for pink. So I was really caught off guard when the ultrasound tech said it was a boy. I am excited and thinking I need to prepare now for a boy since I have nothing left from Conner. What fun another little boy will be!

7 comments:

anjie said...

yeah! Congrats. Boys are fun.

Kimberly Davis said...

Baby Boy - I bet Conner is thrilled! I'm so jelous your still having babies!!!! What exciting news!

Jess said...

awesome. Conner will love a little brother. Congratulations!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Sounds fantastic! I wouldn't know anything about having a boy, but I'm sure it will be great!

Camile said...

I bet Conner and Jimmy are so excited. It's definitely not as cost effective to have a boy at this point...but SOOO much fun to plan and buy for! Too bad ours isn't a boy also (I guess we won't know for sure until Feb. though)!

Lacey said...

Congrats on the boy! Nate's going to be jealous!! Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Kar said...

Congrats! Little boys are so much fun. You got rid of all of Conner's stuff? Dang! You should make someone throw you a baby shower so you can stock up on boy stuff again.