Thursday, December 22, 2011

Y is for Year Flew By

We had our oldest niece, Jocelyn, get married this August in the Portland OR temple. (Jimmy’s oldest sister, Julie’s, daughter) I can’t believe how time has flown since I first met her. She was only 9. It was a wonderful wedding and a great weekend seeing the family!

Jimmy’s parents sold their house in Oregon and bought a home in St. George. Jimmy went to Oregon with his siblings to help them pack and then also went to their new home with Conner to help unpack. We went there to visit once during the hot summer. What I am really looking forward to is visiting during our long, cold winter.

Each year for the last 7 years or so, I have made a family calendar for my parents and grandparents. It is fun to look back over the year and see what we've done and how the kids have changed. It's always crazy to me when I write in the birthday's. Like my niece, Carly, will be turning 8 this August. Kali will be 12 and Conner turning 14! It seems so far away and then before I know it, that month is here. Here are the pages I designed for the calendar. I thought it summed up the year pretty well. My parents and grandparents love getting it each year. Here are the pages below- not it order.












I also have made one for Jimmy's parents and grandma the last couple years. Here is a link to theirs. <share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Aas2TZw5btGNC> They opened it last night at our Christmas party at Jon and Luci's and they loved it.

0 comments: