Sunday, October 19, 2008

8's Tag

My friend LaNea tagged me this week and it was a fun one to do!

8 Favorite TV shows

1. Oprah
2. Good Things Utah
3. Prison Break
4. Lost
5. The Office
6. Biggest Loser
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. American Idol

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to the Scarecrow Festival
2. planted Spring bulbs
3. Helped Jimmy clean the garage
4. started putting away clean laundry (didn't finish)
5. took a shower
7. watched Penelope with Conner & Kali
8. Shared a chicken salad with Jimmy from Cafe Rio

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Rumbi Grill
3. Wingers
4. Olive Garden
5. Kneaders
6. Paradise Bakery & Cafe
7. Dions (in New Mexico)
8. Zuppas


8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Sophie being potty trained all the way- she's getting real close! yeah!!

2. Going out with Kara and Laura on Wed. (friends that go way back with me!)

3. Going to the Bahamas with Jimmy in April (Champions Circle from Jimmy's work)

4. Having a new addition to the family in May (yep- you read that right)

5. not being so tired in a couple week (that'll be the start of my 2nd trimester- I always start feeling better by then)

6. Getting my hair done on Wed. (weaved & cut- maybe short- I haven't decided yet)

7. sometime this week my neighbor is waxing my eyebrows (it's badly needed)

8. relaxing after the kids are in bed & having some popcorn with Jimmy (have to be sure the kids are asleep though or they come down when they smell the popcorn)

8 things I love about this Fall-

1. Going for drives up the canyon & seeing the beautiful colors of the trees

2. Hot chocolate by the fire with fuzzy socks on my feet

3. having yummy soup again (it's hard to have hot soup in the summer)

4. baking bread and eating it fresh out of the oven

5. the holiday smells (pumpkin pie, apple cider, Cinnamon, wassail, apple pie)

6. Halloween & Thanksgiving

7. being with family & making new memories

8. decorating for Fall (I love fall colors)

8 things on my wish list

1. Take the kids on a Disney Cruise

2. Conner and Kali never fight anymore

3. make good parental choices (not mess my kids up)

4. be more organized with time & possessions

5. to just think about things and they would get done (yeah right!)

6. for me, my family & friends to be safe & healthy

7. to not gain too much weight during pregnancy (it's so easy to do)

8. to have a healthy baby

8 people I tag:

Camile, Ashley, Sheree, Lacey, Jessica, Karlenn, Nicole & Anjie

9 comments:

anjie said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!! I'm really happy for you. Hope you have a great pregnancy.

Do Laura and Kara live near you? How fun to see them.

Man, I wish my kids would never fight again too.

Can't wait for the haircut pictures. I'm still looking for ideas. Mine is Nov 8th.

LaNae said...

Angela, what a great way to spread the news. My mouth dropped open when I read it. I was actually thinking about it at church when I saw you yesterday, but of course, there was no way I was going to ask. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Sophie will have a cute little playmate.

Thanks for doing my crazy tag!
LaNae

Camile said...

I wonder if a lot of people will not notice the announcement because it's just casually mentioned in the middle. Well, you already know that I'm way excited!

I also wish that Carly and Ellie would never fight again - it makes me wish I would have gotten along better with Steph when we were little. Now I know a little bit of how Mom felt - totally frustrated and crazy sometimes!!! In fact, I remember one time when Dad had gone on a business trip for a few weeks when I was in Jr High or High school and towards the end I was seriously worried that Mom was going crazy...she probably was! ha ha!!

This should be a fun tag to do!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you! What a sneaky way to announce a pregnancy. I am glad I was curious enough to read this post! I am with you on not gaining to much weight during pregnancy it is sooo easy to do! I bet Sophie will be a great big sister (after the initial adjustment).

Ryan and Ashley said...

I did not know you were pregnant, Ken told us when he was here. Congrats!!! That is so exciting I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy???

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Brittany said...

Hey Angela, we came across your blog and just wanted to say hi. It's been a long time. Hope all is goin good. You have a good lookin family. Nate and Brittany Hammond

Jess said...

I'm so jealous you got to get your hair done...I want to see a picture!! YAY!! Your pregnant!! So fun.

Kar said...

Oh crap! You tagged me so long ago!! I'm on it. P.S. I ADORE So You Think You Can Dance. And I also love Cafe Rio. I miss Utah restaurants. There is nothing in I.F. Seriously. And congrats on the pregnancy, Ang!!! And my two oldest fight non-stop. It drives me batty.