Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday Girl



My birthday was last Wed. The years keep flying by- I can't belive how fast they come and go. I think getting old is all a state of mind though. I was remembering when I was a new mom and ladies that were my age I would think of as "older". So funny!

Here's a couple scrapbook pages I made last night that I scanned. Jimmy took me to lunch at Rumbi Grill and then Steph & Briant came over and babysat while we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. I was spoiled on my birthday! It was a great day!

7 comments:

Sheree said...

You guys look so great. I love your bangs. Happy Birthday!

Camile said...

CUTE HAIR!!!! I love it...I think the bangs make you look so young - great move for your 32nd b-day. :) I've been contemplating doing bangs myself- I just don't know!

We're excited to see ya'll tonight.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! (late)

anjie said...

Happy Birthday!

Lacey said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kar said...

Oooh, I love your bangs! Cute!! Happy Birthday! I used to be so jealous of you because you had a fall birthday - you got to go to dances and date sooner than I did! :)